- Western African Savannah Buffalo
- Western Roan
- Sing Sing Waterbuck
- Western Hartebeest
- Western Kob
- Harnessed Bushbuck
- Western Grimms Duiker
Benin is an outstanding safari destination for the seasoned hunter, and relatively unknown to US hunters. Our outfitter has been operating in Benin since the early 2000’s. The hunting area is considered a prime block for the country. The density of Western Savannah Buffalo and Roan is very high, and has several unique species of plains game. It is wild and remote, right on the edge of the Pendjari National Park. It is really the place to look for unique species of West Africa.
The camp is situated in the area, composed of six en suite luxurious chalets and a big wide boma for dinners and drinks. Lots of time and effort were put into this camp, making it an incredibly comfortable camp for West Africa.
To arrive, you’ll have to fly to Cotonou and overnight in a hotel. The next day you’ll drive to the camp via enclosed cab 4X4. It takes about 12 hours to reach the camp in a vehicle, but air charters can be arranged upon request.
The season in Benin runs from December 15 to May 15 each year.
Unique species, luxury accommodations and reasonable safari prices make Benin a very special safari destination.
Safari 1 hunter x 1 PH : €8900
Safari 2 hunters x 1 PH : €7500 / hunter
Observer : €1700
10 DAYS BUFFALO/ROAN HUNT
Safari 1hunter x 1 PH: €12,500
Safari 2 hunters x 1 PH : €9500 / hunter
Observer : €2000
Hippopotamus safari on request or upgrade fee:
Hippopotame : €1000
TROPHY FEES IN EUROS:
• Western African Savannah Buffalo : €1000
• Western Roan : €1400
• Sing Sing Waterbuck : €900
• Western Hartebeest : €900
• Nagor Reedbuck : €800
• Western Cob : €800
• Harnessed Bushbuck : €800
• Red flank – Duiker : €400
• Western bush Duiker : €300
• Oribi : €300
• Warthog : €300
• Baboon : €100
• Hippopotamus : €2,500
• Meet and greet plus assistance at Cotonou airport.
• Transfer from Cotonou to the camp by AC 4X4 (round trip).
• The service of a licensed professional hunter, trackers, skinners and camp staff.
• Full board accommodation and drinks.
• Daily laundry.
• Field preparation of trophies.
• Local taxes (villages and anti poaching).
DAILY RATE EXCLUDES:
• Any air fare and travel costs to Cotonou.
• Visas. Insurances (hunting responsibility, travel, cancellation, luggages, repatriation).
• Accommodation before and after the safari.
• Hunting licence : €500. Firearm licence : 150 €/weapon
• Air charter (on request).
• Trophy fee (wounded and lost animal, female X 2).
• Dipping and packing of trophies, export licence and veterinary certificate : €700
• Shipment of trophies to final destination.
• Any government taxes that may be imposed.
• Any changes to government trophy fees.
• Tips and personal spending.
• Rifle rent : €40 / day.